Bayforce Application Security Solutions
Bayforce delivers industry-leading security assessments, strategies and talent to enterprise clients that help them avoid the significant costs of cyber-attacks and ensure ongoing protection of the brand.
Our Software Security Engineers implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture to perform on-going penetration testing and code review to improve software security and debugging issues that arise.
Bayforce provides difficult to find candidates and top industry talent at a fraction of the cost, including:
- IPS / IDS Firewall Consultants
- Intrusion Prevention Consultants
- SIEM Consultants (QRadar, Splunk, Log Rhythm, AlienVault)
- Network Access Control (NAC) Security Consultants (CISCO ISE Consultants, ForeScout CounterACT Consultants)
- Antivirus Security Experts and Consultants
- Vulnerability Scanning Consultants (Qualys, Tenable Nessus, IBM App Scan, Rapid7 etc.)
- Cyber Security Project / Program Managers
- CISO Consulting Services and vCISO Services
- Vendor Risk Management Consultants
- Penetration Testing Consultants
- Vulnerability Management Consultants
- Cisco Security Consultants
- Web Application Security Consultants
- Forensic Investigator Consultants
- GDPR and HIPAA Consultants
Bayforce Cloud Security Solutions
Our industry-leading team of certified AWS and Azure cloud security consultants work with enterprise businesses to design and implement comprehensive solutions to allow your business to operate smoothly and securely in the cloud.
Bayforce Cloud Security Consulting services help customers succeed in the transition from traditional on-premise environments to the cloud securely. We have helped customers create and secure their cloud environments in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
Bayforce provides difficult to find candidates, top industry talent at a fraction of the cost, including those with exceptional depth in all facets of Network Security & Cyber Security skillsets, including Software Security Architects and Engineers. Our security consultants are responsible for helping an organization deal with potentially destructive cyber-attacks before they happen.