SERVICE CAPABILITIES + NEARSHORE EXPERIENCE
Onshore teams: Too expensive.
Offshore teams: Questionable value and difficulty engaging.
Finally, a solution that gives you the best of both traditional models: highly skilled consultants with fantastic communication skills working in your own time zone.
Eliminate your internal team’s burden and save 30-40% over onshore talent solutions. Bayforce ensures the right mix across technology, project size, scope, certifications and tools, including these proven strengths:
- Technology: ERP (SAP, QAD), CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics 365/ D365), Cloud, infrastructure and other IT Tech
- Industry: Manufacturing, Financial, Food & Beverage, Pharma, Retail, Insurance, Media, and Consumer Products
- Project size: Mid-size as well as large scale, global, domestic and multiple concurrent projects
- Project scope: Specific technical or app/functional focus onshore and offshore component, M&A, organizational, and change management
- Consultant Certifications: PMI, PMP, Agile, Scrum, Adaptive and ASAP
- Project Tools: Daptiv PPM, Clarity, MS Project, Wrike and Jira
NEARSHORE MODEL: VALUE + SIMPLICITY
Bayforce Nearshore delivery model enables clients to leverage the proven Bayforce Delivery Methodology while accessing lower cost talent–either in combination with our blue-chip consultants or to augment their existing staff—and still retain the efficiencies of time zone and travel proximity.
- Working in your time zones
- Highly skilled: Avg. 6-8 years of experience in their field
- Screened for excellent communication skills
- No H1 or L1 visas
WHY CHOOSE BAYFORCE?
For two decades, Bayforce has empowered clients to successfully implement their projects and support initiatives. Our proven success illustrates our commitment to getting it right every time for every client—and our proven processes. Clients can rely on our Bayforce Delivery Methodology (BDM) to ensure that highly qualified consultants are provided with quick turn around to meet deliverables on time and within budget.