ABOUT THE CLIENT
- Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI
- Multinational conglomerate that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings
Client selected Bayforce as a partner to support their Global Integrated Supply Chain and Procurement organization on a global implementation of a supplier visibility tool that was being rolled out to their manufacturing plants across North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC regions. The program’s objective was to improve delivery predictability to client’s manufacturing plants and improve Supplier Scheduler productivity as manual tasks were being eliminated in all plant locations across the enterprise. Bayforce provided a solution to build a team that would physically work out of our Bayforce headquarters (since client did not have adequate space for the team at any of their plant locations). We not only selected the team members, but also provided onsite management of the team, secured entry to facility, equipment and connectivity, as well as conference room space reserved for leadership to travel in and meet with the team on as-needed basis. The objective of the team was to facilitate training of the Supplier Visibility Program system (E20pen) to plants in all regions including ongoing training and support to ensure supplier registration compliance, training on new system and processes, and supplier adoption to ensure 100% compliance in utilization of the E20pen system and eliminating manual tasks.
- Facility space provided in Bayforce HQ (located in Tampa, FL) for team to work successfully to support this global initiative.
- Team selected and trained to deliver successful outcome for this unique project at significant cost savings to client when challenged with tight budget constraints.
- 100% user compliance and adoption of E20pen system for all regions (North America, LATAM, EMEA,APAC)
- Agility with ramping up and down with resources as needed to support the dynamic nature of this global rollout.